Sunday, March 18, 2007

No Sign of Dice Anywhere!!

Dear Uriah,

Thank you for yor thoughtful letter. It was greatly appreciated. We continue to enjoy oursleves and pray that we can be of some use to the Lord in Bogor.

We appreciate you thought of having a care package sent to us and I have not yet followed up with the Mission home to find out if it is possible. I wil contact them tomorrow and let you know. If you do put a package together, please include 6 dice. We have not been able to find any anywhere, even though I can now ask people if they sell them : Apakah anda jual duda ? Some things here really amaze me and the inability to buy dice is one of them.

We had a fun day yesterday. We went to tour one of thewater projects that is failry far from here. I will include a few pictures to allow you to have an idea of the country side. We hiked for 7 kms in incredibly beautiful country. I could not have done anything better on my birthday. We love you and think of you ofetn.

The bad news is that the pictures of Ridley didn't come through on your e-mil and we are dying to see her. Please resend them.

Love

Elder Kane ( Dad )

No comments: